Monday, June 14, 2010

It's a Damn Big Drop of Oil



Any of my friends will tell you that I have a phobia about putting things on my walls.  It takes me forever to decide what should be installed.  In fact, let’s be honest, I have lived in some apartments and moved out without ever putting anything on the walls.  I wish I was more courageous with decorating my walls – but that is why I have my friend W!  He takes care of guiding my decorating whims.

I do love poster art though.  It’s funny that I have no issue plastering my cube at work with posters.  In particular I like – and am kind of terrified by – the simple but evocative message of this poster regarding the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.  It’s especially poignant how small the US looks here.  For each poster that headofstate.com sells they will donate $20 to Oceana, an organization focused solely on protecting the world’s oceans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails