Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Happy weekend my lovelies. With the springing forward of the clocks, warm comforting sunshine has returned to the Bay Area. My sweeties J, B and L, were over tonight and we actually had the windows open because it was warm enough to enjoy the evening breeze.

I am off to San Diego for work on Monday so I am not sure if posts will be plentiful next week but I will do my best.

In the meantime here are a few ideas you can chew on over the weekend.

My uber cool friend Hubert shared his thoughts on what is cool in San Francisco - he is a super sweetie!

Start thinking about Earth Day – it’s coming up. During April I will honor the earth by only drinking coffee from real mugs – no paper.

Check out Liberty of London for Target.

Enjoy the weekend possums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails