Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snippets of my Weekend.

I had a bizzy weekend and today, Monday, should be exciting too.  This morning I am going to a talk at Google about health services being offered through cloud computing.  I know sounds geeky, but what can I say - I am a geek.

I already told you about the events of Friday night.  Here are a few snippets from the rest of my weekend.

I indulged in Pinkberry frozen yogurt - coconut and pomengranate flavors.



Here you can see my adult side - getting my antioxidants from strawberries.



Here my child like side - that is Captain Crunch!


I heard "Take On Me" in the car and was transported back to high school - briefly.  Remember those Norwegian hotties?  They are still making music!



I took note of a trend - Eyebrow Bars - these are popping up everywhere!  Eyebrow shaping has been around forever - but now it seems to be going commercial.  I saw this one at the mall.  Believe it or not, I have been having my brows groomed since I was 17.  Guess I was ahead of the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails