Thursday, February 18, 2010

Assouline




Okay, we all know that I like nice things. And of course I love books, words and letters. During my pursuit of nice things I keep stumbling across the name Assouline. This company, Assouline Publishing has created fine illustrated books, luxury editions and an exquisite gift line dedicated to fashion, photography, art and design for the past 15 years. Women’s Wear Daily calls them, “The fashion crowd's favorite book publisher.”

If you want to look at lush, original graphics please check out some Assouline books. They deal with the most chic, unique and elegant brands. They just opened a store in the new Las Vegas CityCenter and I can’t wait to check it out the next time I am there. In the meantime, I looked at this slideshow tour of their New York headquarters – and I was quite taken with this bookshelf! Despite being a book lover I am not normally a bookshelf fan as I think they usually give off the message: “Dump CLUTTER here!” But, this one is nice and I like the messages it very clearly communicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails