Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love These


For a few years now I have been obsessed with Frye boots. The Frye Company was established in 1863 and is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States.

Frye’s footwear has a pretty interesting history. Frye boots were worn by both Union and Confederate soldiers during the American Civil War, and during the Spanish- American War. Today you see all kinds of people wearing Frye boots. Needless to say this footwear has a long history in America.

I finally broke down and bought a pair from Nordstrom and I love them. So far I have only worn them with jeans but I have a casual dress that I think these might add some funk to when paired with tights.  I love the outside zipper and the best part of these boots is that my toes have lots of wiggle room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails