Sunday, January 3, 2010

Put it on Paper!



A good friend asked me to post some stuff about men’s accessories.  I haven’t yet investigated the world of cufflinks and pocket squares – I promise I will – but I did find these man notes. (You all know I am a paper product ho, right?) This stationary is targeted at guys who like handwritten notes but don’t want them to look like they came from grandma’s desk drawer. You can see the full line at Pretty Bitter. This one is called “Ready, Aim, Write”:



Here is what the front of the card looks like.  They come with plain grey envelopes.



And, here is the back.  Personally, I am not sure how much I would like recieving a card with a body target - but hey, it probably works for men!



If I was a guy this skull and cross bones might be more my style.  Kind of Jack Sparrow meets Mark Twain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails