Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Diary - I am so into Big!

I, like most of you, loved Sex and the City. I loved all seasons of the show, I loved the movie, and I even loved the book. I am excited about the second movie  and today I learned about something else exciting!




Candace Bushness is releasing a new book, The Carrie Diaries, which will be a teen prequel to her famous franchise. It’s set during Carrie Bradshaw's high school years, detailing early relationships and how she became a writer. The Carrie Diaries will be published on April 27, 2010 and I grabbed this image from people.com. I love the cover art! It’s edgy and girly all at the same time.

I think this is a great gift for women to give their teen daughters who might be too young for the show.  I wonder how old Carrie was when she mastered stillettos?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails