Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Line a Day - Five Years of Memories



I try to write something everyday for myself. Something – one thing – anything! Some people need to run everyday, some people need to stretch everyday, some people need to drink a Diet Dr. Pepper everyday - I need to write something.  But, with a very challenging job it’s difficult to fit in my extracurricular compositions.


Most days I try to blog something. Sometimes I write things in my little thinking notebook that I carry around with me.  But, then I saw this journal.  I think it’s perfect for me. (For my concerned readers, all ten of you, don’t worry – I won’t stop blogging.)


This pretty little book from Mod Cloth encourages you to write one thought a day for five years. So on November 11th, 2010 I can look back on what I was thinking on the same day one year before. I LOVE this idea. I wish I had started this on my 40th birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails