Sunday, September 6, 2009

Staying Warm in Style


It’s 2:00 AM on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. I am waiting for a call from Ben for a work related project taking place in less than 24 hours in Asia. Labor Day is not a big deal in Asia so Ben and I need to hash out some last minute issues.

While I wait for Ben to call me back I am thinking about my upcoming sojourn to Canada for the Christmas holidays. I have not been there for winter in five years. I need to start planning out my strategies now for staying warm! Yes, my blood has thinned considerably during my time here in Cali – I barely own socks.

I tried this coat on at Nordie’s and I loved it. Bonus that it is on sale. Bonus that it will work for casual attire and being a bit dressed up. (Don’t worry, there is no way I will be wearing a skirt in Canada during December.) Bonus that I can use it for winter evenings out in San Francisco.

What I need to go with it is that beautiful, blue cashmere pashmina a certain short French Canadian senior citizen procured from me.

1 comment:

  1. so many short French Canadian Senior Citizens and so few pashminas...sigh.
    N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails