Sunday, September 6, 2009

Humor and Furniture Envy


I went to see Kathy Griffin in San Francisco with some friends. It was great. Damn, the lady is funny! I could go on about how entertaining she is but you probably already know that.

One thing I will say is this sitting in that San Francisco audience made me glad that I am “liberal, left and occasionally I read a paper,” as she put it. To the right wing - I feel sorry for you. That is all I will say on the matter.

But I did feel the need to make a short post on her and I found this cool publicity shot. Can’t you totally see me in a picture just like this one? Maybe someday I can do a photo shoot where I am clutching PR Week’s Golden Quill Award. Okay, that is just a joke - we all know I am far too lazy to go through the application process and I don't really believe in that type of award. But, I totally want that piece of furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails