A few weeks ago L and I attended a cocktail party in San Francisco. When we left the bar we went to the St. Germaine Creperie which was conveniently located next door. We had a yummy banana nutella crepe. It got me thinking about how good street food can be and I made a mental list of some of my favorites:
- Croissant from a cart outside a little bakery in Paris.
- French fries with really uber fat mayonnaise in Amsterdam.
- Polish Sausage in St. John’s at about 2:30 A.M.
- Pepperoni pizza slice in New York City.
- Street tacos – usually chicken – from the Tacos Del Oro truck in Alameda.
- Funnelcake! Fair food and street food should be interchangeable.