Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Creative Correspondance

When I was a kid one of the things that I wanted to be was a greeting card designer. And that was long before I knew about cute places like Papyrus a store that has beautiful cards, many with special embellishments. I always get cards for my mom there because hey, it’s mom and she is worth the $5.99 plus extra postage required for the jeweled tiara or whatever doodad is on the front. (Suddenly my mom turned 70 and she is all about being fabulous – what the heck?)
Sometimes I love simple, sweet design as much as the over the top trimmings so I was really excited to find A Punkin Card Company. I love the bold color combos and cool themes they incorporate – especially the chandeliers and bird cages. I always need some thank you cards on hand for work purposes so I ordered a bunch of these:



Here are some of my other favorites:


I would like to have this black chandelier as my personal stationary! In the meantime, let's say goodbye to August and hello to September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails