Thursday, June 3, 2010

Musical Memories




I might have written about this before but there are certain songs that always make me think of certain people.  I am not just talking about broken hearted memories but just something that always bring back a memory.   I have a song for my dad, a song for my mom, a song for my best friend and so on. 

Believe it or not one of my musical memories is “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey.  Something about Steve Perry and his hair always brings to mind my sister.  I really hope she doesn’t mind!  I need to have that song on my iPod for every workout, no matter what.   Maybe to switch it up I will buy the Glee version on iTunes.

It’s four minutes and nine seconds of sweating I try to dedicate to her three times a week.  Here’s to you sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails