Monday, May 17, 2010

Back From the Dead

Dear possums – I am so sorry that I have been absentee. Apparently a few of you have missed me and I want you to know that I appreciate the sentiment. Things have been crazy and busy for me this past month and I apologize for not being here for you.


Northern California is undergoing some weird global warming, post Icelandic volcano weather pattern – we have one sunny day and two days of drizzle and overcast sky. By now we should be in shorts and t-shirts. I feel like I never left my rocky North Atlantic home but without the benefit of best friends and family. Maybe the grey weather is the reason my muse has been so quiet of late?



Now curious minds do like to ask – what has she been doing for the past month? Well as always the gig that pays my bills and keeps me in shoes has been consuming lots of time. Plus I have been getting to know my new guy and drinking about five of these a day. There are not enough hours in the day for sleeping or doing!

I promise to be better with the posting.

Cheers my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails