Monday, January 4, 2010

Love-Hate-Love-Hate

I love New Years. I remember my parents having parties on New Year’s Eve (NYE) and it's also an important celebration for French Canadians.  You get to dress up, look spiffy and act crazy. The French Canadians reserve Christmas for religious observance and NYE is party time! (Okay, I don’t reserve anything for religious observance but that is a different blog post.)

I also dread the New Year.   Every year in early January tens of thousands of people descend upon Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Yes, I know, geeks everywhere would kill to have the first looks at the latest in big screen TVs, car stereos, gadgets and gizmos galore. After ten years I would rather stay home :-P

In any case, blog posts will be on the skinny side until the weekend. I will probably post a few short observations from the show.

For now, cheerio my dearios!  Please don't forget me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails