Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guilty Pleasure



I am still coughing.  Coughing is kind of tiring and I can't take cough syrup during the day because it makes me sleepy.  Add tiring cough to a week's worth of grey, rainy days and all I want to do is curl up under my granny quilt and indulge in guilty pleaures.  My favourite gulity pleasure is TV.  In particular I am talking about Project Runway.  The new season starts tonight - woohoo!

You know I love fashion and that is because my mom was an incredible seamstress.  I have some pictures with dresses that she made for clients before she married my dad - those frocks were pretty darn amazing.  I wish I had inherited some of that talent. 

I will report back tomorrow on what I thought about the new herd of designers.  Cheers my sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails