Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I was going to post about the Saturday I spent in the city and then I wasn’t going to post on it because I felt it was too indulgent. Now I am back to wanting to share.


On Saturday my good friends JM and B picked me up and we went to San Francisco for some shopping followed with a truly fabulous dinner. Now you are thinking, why in the world would that be more indulgent than usual? Well we did our shopping at Barney’s, Saks and Tory Burch. Mostly we were just looking but the truth is I did buy some shoes. What can I say? It was friends and family day at Tory Burch and I was able to score an awesome deal on some flats at 75% off!



Then for more indulgence.  Fabulous girlfriend L met us for an early dinner at RN74 – a fairly new Michael Minna wine bar/restaurant. It has a groovy, hip vibe and the food was superb. We had some amazing tuna sashimi, grilled sardines, scallops, grilled sturgeon, beef carpaccio….and more! We also had the most amazing desserts including a super delicious white chocolate pot de crème. YUMMM. And, because I am the luckiest girl in the world we had some gift certificates which I received as birthday gifts. These put a nice dent in the bill. I couldn’t get a good food shot with my iPhone – but those are some of our pre-dinner cocktails.  Mine was called "La Femme."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails