Friday, December 25, 2009

Feline Fine - Happy Holidays




I am in an alliterative mood today.  That is Bert - he is my friend W's cat.  Last night, Christmas Eve, after we all did the family thing W, G and myself hung out in the salt water hot tub and drank red wine.  I think the Finn's got it right - cold weather, sauna/hot tub - feels great!  Even more so when drinking some yummy red.  I snapped this when we came indoors to chillax.

In spite of having drank more in the past 48 hours than in the past four to eight months I am pretty pleased with myself.  I managed to cook a full turkey dinner for ten people today at my sister's house.  Before she headed off to church I told her that I would start the cooking because she was feeling a little off.  I ended up doing the whole thing!  And, it was quite tasty! 

Cheers for now mes amis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails