Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Traditions

Every year in early December I start making lists for two things – holiday baking and decorating.


I like to give my work teammates some goodies that I actually put a lot of work and effort into baking. It makes me feel good and it’s really a small but meaningful gesture. I usually pick three or four different recipes and give them each roughly a dozen cookies made up of the different varieties. This year I have planned a homemade graham sandwich cookie, pecan pralines and a thin chocolate mint cookie. These should be yummy. I channel my inner Martha and put together some lovely packaging. I will take some pictures during the baking – I promise! Love how she packages her sweet bites:






Decorating is something I will have to forgo this year since I will be in Canada for the holidays. I may have to break down and get a pointsettia. My favorite are the pink varietals – they are so lovely!




Ciao babes.  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails