Monday, November 9, 2009

Mani Pedi





I usually visit Labelle Day Spa in Stanford for some services about once a month. I know what you are thinking – that  sounds fantastic! A monthly spa visit?? How lucky! However, these visits are unfortunately for a rather painful service – they call it eyebrow shaping while I call it eyebrow torture.


Anyway - enough about torture. Since my hooves and talons were looking kind of nasty I decided nail maintenance was in order.  I decided to try the second Labelle location and you can see from the photo I snapped with my iPhone that they did a great job!

This location, in the Town and Country shopping center in Palo Alto, reopened in February after being closed for quite awhile after a serious fire.

The front area was very modern and hip with makeup counters and nail stations. The waiting area was calm and serene. I spied fresh cut fruit, brie and crackers too, yum! I definitely would go back there and if you have ever had a Labelle mani-pedi you know the manicure lasts quite a bit longer than any other nail salon. Probably why Labelle is consistently recognized as the best manicure in the Bay Area

I got this little bottle of Mavala nail polish for free when I got a manicure in Montreal last year.  My tip to you - don't bother spending much on nail polish especially if you can get it for free!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails