Saturday, November 28, 2009

Canadian Shopping

I was thinking this week of doing a post on some of the companies that I really admire, which have roots in Canada.  However, I figured before I do that I would need to do a little research - I have a preliminary list in mind, so I promise I will eventually get to it.

Anyway, imagine my surprise and delight to stumble upon a Fruits & Passion store here in Scottsdale!  For those of you who don't know F&P, its a Canadian retailer and producer of wonderful bath, body and home products.  I love it because the smells are very light and fresh - not at all overpowering.



Here is the storefront.  Fruits and Passion is headquartered in Quebec and I found the look and feel of the boutique to be 100% consistent with what I had experienced in Canada.  Even better, because it was Black Friday, everything in the store was 40% off and if you spent $40 you got a 500 ml bottle of hand soap.




I thought these little mini bubble baths in holiday light bottles were so cute I bought some to use as stocking stuffers and I bought a few candles in my favourite scent - orange cantaloupe.  S gets to benefit from the $42 I spent and keep the olive oil handsoap.

If you are wondering how the holidays feel in the desert check out this cute Christmas bear hanging out among the agave plants!




Cheers! d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails