Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Black and White


Okay. I am back. Wholeheartedly back.

So here are a few of the more high level things that happened to me while I was AWOL:


  • I turned 40 and spent about two weeks celebrating.
  • I spent 11 days with my best friend. He says he is number two but I love them both equally and in different ways. That makes him my co-numero uno.
  • I had my apartment redecorated.
  • I saw a herd of about a dozen zebra on the side of the highway in San Simeon.

If you are wondering where the zebra came from do some research on Hearst Castle and you can learn all about it. But these California zebra made me think about things that succeed in unexpected ways.

Ciao babes.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a potential place we can visit.... one day...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails