Sunday, October 25, 2009

Healing and Fortune


It's the weekend. I have a cold brewing in my throat. I have not been by myself for more than a twelve hour stretch in more than a month - that includes sleeping. So I decided that it was a good weekend to go into hermit mode.

The cold meant no desire to cook, so I had matzo ball soup from Max's for lunch and Chef Chu's won ton soup for dinner. I believe soup has healing powers.

In any case I thought I would share my fortunes with you:
  • Travelling to the south will bring you unexpected happiness.

  • You shall attain great wisdom with each passing year.

  • An important discussion involving you will take place today.

  • Now is a good time for a new collection or hobby.

  • Your road to glory will be rocky but fulfilling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails