It's the weekend. I have a cold brewing in my throat. I have not been by myself for more than a twelve hour stretch in more than a month - that includes sleeping. So I decided that it was a good weekend to go into hermit mode.
The cold meant no desire to cook, so I had matzo ball soup from Max's for lunch and Chef Chu's won ton soup for dinner. I believe soup has healing powers.
In any case I thought I would share my fortunes with you:
- Travelling to the south will bring you unexpected happiness.
- You shall attain great wisdom with each passing year.
- An important discussion involving you will take place today.
- Now is a good time for a new collection or hobby.
- Your road to glory will be rocky but fulfilling.