Saturday, August 1, 2009

San Francisco Saturday

Today (Saturday) should be a great day. I am heading into San Francisco to spend the day with L. We are going to spend some girl time shopping, blue bottle coffee maybe, followed by a nice dinner and then we go see Putting it Together, a revue showcasing the songs of Stephen Sondheim. The show tells the parallel stories of two couples, one older pair on the skids and one younger pair of new lovebirds. It’s supposed to include songs from Sweeney Todd, Into the Woods, A Little Night Music, and other Sondheim hits.

For shopping we are going to hit up Nordstrom and Tory Burch. I have run out of perfume and Loren has her eye on some Tory Burch shoes. A few weeks ago I tried on the most awesome Tory Burch ballet flats. I am going to keep my eye on the sales to see if I can get them a bit cheaper. Sometimes, when I tell my boss I am going out to lunch he looks at my toes and says “I see you are going somewhere that does not require socks.” So, ballet flats might just fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails