Sunday, August 2, 2009

Out of the Deep End!

If you know me you know that I can go from deep to shallow pretty darn quick. So kids, it’s time to get back into the shallow end of the pool.

Yesterday L and I made a pilgrimage to Tory Burch. We both purchased the same patent leather ballet flats. I wasn’t going to but strength around pretty shoes is soooo difficult. I am really into the whole Tory Burch Reva line. Good thing I don’t live close by like L.

Here is the shoe:





Admire it, covet it… you may see it on a foot near you soon. L and I were really excited because the sales ladies were admiring her bag and my jacket. I am sure it’s part of their marketing training to make the customers feel special but we felt like bonafide fashionistas.

Oooh, I also scored some delish smelling, free perfume samples from Dolce and Gabana. Thank you, nice sales lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails