Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sexier than it Sounds

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.

No, I did not just have an orgasm. I made a cake - a really yummy, scrumptious one.

It looks like this.

And let me tell you, this cake of mine is like a restaurant quality dessert. It's an oatmeal cake made with brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. What makes this all the more shocking and worthy of three OMGs is that I am not a baker. I don’t think I have made a cake since I was a teenager and even then it was me and a box named after Duncan Hines.

I was inspired after I chit chatted with my friend the Pager. The Pager is known for her yummy cookies. She is an outstanding baker and I figured that if she can do it I can do it too!
The headline says, Sexier than it Sounds. I agree - the cake elicited three OMGs from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails