Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eggplant

I love to cook, but usually end up working late so normally my culinary adventures are limited to the weekend. But, today I left work a little early, and, I knew I had all the ingredients for eggplant parmigiana so inspiration started to brew in my brain. (To be totally honest I did have to nick a few basil leaves from my neighbour’s herb garden.)


Here's the result:



Can you believe I whipped this together in less than a half hour? Eggplant Parm is something I don’t think I ever ate before I moved to California. It was a favorite dish of an exboyfriend. The boy didn’t make the cut but I did perfect the recipe. My friend Q is a major food blogger so when I stuck on the little basil leaves I thought that I would follow her lead and take a pic. I had a simple green salad and it was a pretty yummy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails