Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bag it!


The last time I was in Montreal I neglected to hit up the Matt & Nat store in Laval. Such dommage!

I just love Matt & Nat. I wouldn’t consider myself an expert on being eco-conscious but I try to be responsible. Matt & Nat create gorgeous bags like the ones above from recycled water bottles. One bag can contain up to 55 recycled bottles! Now, thanks to Matt & Nat I can indulge my handbag fetish without feeling too much guilt. Right now I have a couple of these bags in my collection. I am looking forward to adding another when I get back to Montreal. In the meantime you can find them occasionally at Bloomingdales and Nordstrom.

I also love to support my fellow Canadians. It’s easy to do when they create such yummy arm candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails