Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Guilty Pleasures


On the anniversary week of Michael Jackson’s death I am engaging in a guilty pleasure.  I spent $9.99 and bought his number one hits CD.  You see Steve Jobs really got me.  I buy my songs one at a time for a small pittance apiece and stick them on my phone.  Spending a whole ten bucks on a CD so I can sing along in the car is pure decadence for me.  It’s not like I think I am doing something morally bereft but I am not sure I would want the rest of the world to judge me based on it.
  
Some of my other guilty pleasures:

Habitual napping – Sunday afternoons, a catnap after dinner – now I understand why my dad loved them.

Manicure, pedicure, massage – any service where I pay someone to get into my private space feels oh so good but is oh so worth it!

Sexy undies like the ones from this place.  Double guilty pleasure if you wear them under boring everyday clothes.

A root beer float.  I don’t often deviate from my coffee/water/alcohol rule for beverages but a root beer float is more like dessert and as you know, dessert is always a guilty pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails