Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Now, these are some ears I want to nibble on.  Seriously, I bought these ears - just the ears - at the grocery store for $1.35.  I couldn't resist getting myself a little Easter sweetness.



And check out these absolutely gorgeous flowers!  These are sitting in the back of my car waiting to be the hostess gifts for a party I am attending tomorrow.   I can't get over what a great job the iPhone does with snapshots.  Please, try to ignore my messy car.



My friend B invited me to celebrate with his family and I was honored to accept.  I hope they like these flowers as much as I do - these are some bodacious blooms!  The blue hydrangeas are for the host and the yellow calla lillies are for B's grandma.

I hope you all have a wonderful, happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love the flowers!!!.....d

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails