Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Road Test - Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder


I have been using Bumble and Bumble products for several years and I have enjoyed them all.   My hair is very fine and soft but I have lots of it and it is quite long. It also gets greasy quickly and did I mention that I hate blow-drying? I also have some grey hair coming in at the temples. So, I usually end up washing it every day, and sticking it up in a messy bun so that I don’t have to deal with blow-drying.   I know - it doesn't sound very appealing.

Enter this time saver product – Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder. I have tried some other dry shampoo products in the past but they all had a ghastly odor. The B&B product was completely odorless. It also soaked up the oil better than anything else I have ever used. At the end of the day my hair still looked completely oil free.  This product also had the advantage of covering up my grey!

Downside – it will stain your fingers while it is wet. So be careful in your application and when you wash it out you may have to scrub a little more rigorously than usual.   I did buy the small 1oz. size as a trial. It was $19.00 but, it saved me something which I place high value on – time!

There is a version for black, white, red and blondish colors as well as the brown - which is supposed to be for chocolate, mahogany and chestnut shades.  In general, I have not found  many beauty products that save time but this one actually did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails