Monday, February 8, 2010

Sorry

I know - my posts have been spotty.  Turns out I have a respiratory infection and now I have three visitors in my little apartment.  WHINE WHINE WHINE.

Sorry.  I will be back full force when I am healthy.

In the meantime, allow me to share a thought.  Do you ever have a moment when you hear a song and it feels like a moment from a movie?  You know - where you are a romantic heroine?

I was driving to the airport to pick up the visitors and I realized that I was out of gas.  So I ended up following a route I used to take to go to an old boyfriend's place.  It was a very dark, deserted stretch of road.  A Coldplay song came on - Fix You - and as i drove along, feeling deja vu, I felt like I was playing a role in my own movie. 

Just saying.  Forgive any typos please.  Too drugged to edit properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails