Monday, January 25, 2010

Maybe I Will Switch to T-Mobile



Okay – I thought T-Mobile was doing a pretty good job with their little “My Touch 3G with Google” campaign when I saw Dana Carvey and Whoopi Goldberg. Then there was Wyclef Jean – serious uppage of the coolness factor. Having three major celebs in each ad – the paper pusher in me would have screamed for budgetary mercy – the creative in me was thinking, “wow that is cool!”



But now – holy big guns, batman – they pull out Eric Clapton!? With a special Fender design? He is so cool, he doesn't even have to share his ad.  You just know every guitar geek will want one.  Once again, I have to say it - marketing works!

Thank god they got rid of that soon to be cougar, Catherine Zeta Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails