Monday, December 14, 2009

Travel Advisory

I am on my way to Canada soon.  Needless to say I am very much looking forward to spending the holidays with family and friends.  I have not been home for the holidays in quite some time and I am positively bursting with excitement.

The last two times I went to Canada my luggage got lost.  I mean really lost.  In June, this year, I went about five days without my bag.   Five days in a pair of capri sweats and bronze gladiator sandals - imagine my excitement.  My own luggage tags and the airline tag had been caught in something and if it had not been for my "persistence" I probably ,would never have seen my clothes again.



Now, I buy the goofiest and brightest luggage tags I can.  Hence the dancing polar bears.  The other thing I never forget to do is keep a stash of business cards inside all of my bags - that way if the tags get torn off again there is some hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails