Monday, November 2, 2009

Cleanliness not Sneeziness

  

You are going to think I am crazy but I love cleaners. But I find most of them are either too harsh or really heavily scented. I have some allergies so finding the right cleaner can be a problem. When I walk down the cleaning aisle at Target my eyes start to water, my nose starts to itch and I have to make a beeline for accessories so as not to incite a sneezing fit.


So, I have become a fan of Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products – the scents are pretty light which is good for my nose. The products are environmentally friendly, biodegradable and use naturally derived ingredients whenever possible. All of the stuff is cruelty free – meaning no animal testing. What could possibly make you feel better while you are cleaning up the spills from dinner?





I also like that there is actually a real Mrs. Meyers and I really love the counter spray.




 They also sell this little starter kit of four favorites. Great for a housewarming gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails