Wednesday, November 11, 2009

iPhone Fun

I just recently got an iPhone and I love it. I am a girl geek at heart and I have been having a great time learning to use one the most highly hyped gadgets of all time. Its camera is great and I decided to share a few snappies of things that brought a smile to my face today.



These are the fortunes from last night’s Chinese food. I never eat the cookies but I can’t bring myself to toss them until I have broken them open to check out the messages. All in all these were satisfactory fortunes – I will let you know what happens on Tuesday.




Sumatra oranges like these are sooo easy to peel. I have seen these called honey tangelos too. They are scrumptious and I love the fact they come to market with stems and leaves still attached! I always smile when I see these piled up at Whole Foods.






Finally, my favorite moment of the day! I was eating lunch in our cafeteria where we have these tiny, impossible to resist desserts. I was reaching for this tiny tart and the pastry chef asked me why I reached back past the front to grab this one from the back. I had no idea why but as I was about to eat it I saw this little happy face! Of course I ate it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails