- Buying school supplies. At the end of August I wander around Target, jealously stroking the highlighters and new pens.
- Jumping in puddles and loving it.
- My red running shoes which featured the Roadrunner from Looney Tunes.
- Sleeping in the same room as my sisters – today that would just seem strange.
- Travelling around with my family in the school bus my dad turned into a camper.
- Christmas Eve – it’s not the same after you know the truth about you-know-who.
- Walking home from school, crunching the leaves under my feet.
- The way my mom could so easily entertain me - making pirate hats out of newspaper!
What do you miss about being a kid?